Becoming Mom® knows that a truly successful partnership isn’t just one that deals with start-up issues, but continues to prosper after the doors to your business open. Becoming Mom® wants to support new owners every step of the way, making sure an experienced, knowledgeable voice is there when needed most. Our start up support handles issues such as -
- Assistance in site selection and lease negotiation, as well as design consultation and construction management, insuring you get the space possible to fit your business needs.
- Experience in project planning that sets a firm yet realistic goal for business opening.
- Comprehensive week-long training at an active store for partners that includes operations, hiring, and marketing, as well as training and support for the Grand Opening event!
Becoming Mom®’s support is steadfast in the day-to-day operations, knowing that our partners need an ongoing hand. Our operational support includes –
- An in-depth operations manual accompanied by training and support in all aspects of business, helping to make sure the best methods are in use daily.
- Competitively negotiated rates with suppliers of needed equipment and technology, helping to bring down business costs.
- Access to experienced staff and consultants that navigate you through the inevitable pitfalls every business owner experiences, helping to make sure Becoming Mom® thrives.
- Marketing assets that are designed with your needs in mind
- Budgeting templates, salary surveys, and other business tools that inform best practices, keep you current, and increase your chance of success and profitability.
Along with these resources, our partners get the technology needed to make your Becoming Mom® franchise to stand out. A web page specific to your location is provided by BecomingMom.com, driving traffic to you. Shared filing and internal email provide essential information, while a strong social media presence is at your disposal, with blog and other content to steer interest your way.